Wednesday 17 January 2018

Stockings or Anything Christmas over at TMCC

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my little corner of the blogging world. It's Wednesday again and time for a new challenge over at TMCC. This time is our optional theme of Stockings or as we always have "Anthing goes Christmas". That means everything Christmas related works for our challenges. Nice and easy now when most challenges doesn't have a Christmas theme. I for sure was happy last year when I had enough with cards for each and everyone that I needed to send a card too. No stress at all and tons of fun!


This is my second card of three showing one of my Cross stitched Christmas cards that is ready for this year's celebration. This little sweetheart has a book in his hands and he looks pretty happy where he is. I don't decorate the front of the card with anthing more than the motive if anyone wants to frame the picture as it will fit a 10 x 15 cm frame from ex. IKEA. Then the card will come to use for more than one year which I always hope for.

Well time for me to keep going. I hope you will come and join our fun and easy challenges over at The Merry Christmas Challenges.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: